Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Finntroll - Häxbrygd


Band:  Finntroll
Song:  Häxbrygd
Album:  Blodsvept (2013)
Genre:  Folk Metal

Honestly, I don't know why I don't post more Folk Metal.  I feel like it's something a lot of people can reach some sort of middle ground on, ya know?  Like, it still has screaming in it, but all in all the music itself is a lot more tame and "tolerable" than most Metal stuff tends to be, yeah?  Plus I feel like the best way to introduce somebody to a band is to make them watch a solid music video.

When I first heard these guys, it was this video.  My brother and I were watching a mountain of Folk Metal music videos and this one happened to come up.  Fell in love instantly.

Remember, visuals count a ton when showing people new music.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment