Friday, March 31, 2017

Zardonic - Against All Odds


Artist:  Zardonic
Album:  AntiHero
Genre:  Metalstep, Drum & Bass
Language:  Strong

Zardonic is at the very least in my top 5 pump up artists.  His aggressive noise he puts out it just straight amazing.  The energy he brings is always top notch and I'm really happy I stumbled across his stuff.  Metal and Electronic anything seems to blend surprisingly well.

So yo, the A to Z starts tomorrow and I'm hella hyped.  There's gonna be a load of great music throughout the week and the month will end with an album review.  Realistically, what's better than that?  Probably a lot of stuff, but in the music department we're basically top shelf right now, so think of it that way.  It's gonna be lit.

See you tomorrow!



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment