Monday, March 6, 2017

Collective Soul - Shine


Band:  Collective Soul
Genre:  Rock

Who doesn't love a nice, mellow Rock song?  I'm pretty sure this song was and still is played to death all over the place.

When I first heard this song I gotta say I was hella disappointed because I had first heard a cover.  The cover is a lot more high energy which is much more my personality.  I don't mean to imply I can't get into mellow music, it just needs to be well done.  Basically not this.

This is a fun song for sure, but it's really not well mixed.  I was gonna say not well mixed for a mellow song, but it's really just not well mixed.  I'm sure it would be way better as the song it is if it didn't sounds so freaking crappy.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment