Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tech N9ne - The Beast


Artist:  Tech N9ne
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Some

So every now and then I really overcommit myself, usually around busy times of the year like now.  It may not seem like it from the type of music I routinely post but I work at a church.  I'm part of our communications team and run production for the Sunday services.  There ya go, fun fact of the day.

I also work in fast food, so all in all I manage about 55 hours a week in regular work.  Not a big deal, I don't really do too much and since I wrecked my car by looking down at the wrong moment I kinda need the cash so it's all good.

I decided to be part of both of our Christmas productions though, which is what's hurting a little.  The first thing, a Radio Theatre style thing, is this Friday and Saturday so no biggie, but then the other is Christmas Eve.

I'm mostly getting by on music and Monster, so yeah.  Good times.

Here's one of my favored songs to get by with though, so enjoy!



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment