Friday, December 16, 2016

Lauren Daigle - Light Of The World


Artist:  Lauren Daigle
Genre:  Worship

Time for that fun post where I remind people that I'm a church working Christian right after a post like Slayer God hates us all...  Lucky for me I don't really care about consistency on that front, so here's the song that I spent 5 hours listening to yesterday.

I really love the harmonies in the chorus, they're hella pretty.

So I really don't enjoy listening to Worship music most of the time.  The only time I tend to enjoy it is when I'v eplayed it a lot and as such have good memories to attach to it.  Like, physically play, not list click play.

I don't quite remember if I played this one either though, and I'm also not sure if I even heard it before yesterday, but I kinda feel like I remember it.  A well, not really important.  It's a fantastic song and should be treated as such.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment