Sunday, December 18, 2016

Corrosion Of Conformity - Heaven's Not Overflowing


Band:  Corrosion Of Conformity
Genre:  Stoner Metal, Sludge Metal

Speaking of that Primus song I complained about yesterday, that makes me think of way back when when I borrowed my uncle's CD collection.  I really had no clue what most of the music was, but it did introduce me to one of my favorite groups, Alice In Chains.  Obviously this isn't AiC, but that was the first set of connections I made.

When I first started listening to these guys I didn't even know what Sludge or Stoner Metal was, so when my brother got all holier than thou with all his "I listen to more types of music than you do" I know I at least listened to these guys first.

It's a really catchy groovy tune, I hope you all enjoy it.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment