Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Metallica - Hardwired


Band:  Metallica
Genre:  Thrash Metal
Language:  Strong

So we've got some of the kinda nice old school Metallica styles going on here.  I'm not trying to say that their last album didn't sound like this, Death Magnetic had a lot of songs with this kind of feeling, but that was 8 years ago.  Seriously, the fact that they're putting out new material is a bit of a big deal, and the fact that they're continuing down that line rather than going back to the "Modern Metallica" sound is somethign I'm really excited about.  And they've even released a new single since this one came out called Moth Into Flame that I haven't managed to hear yet, though I hear it's pretty good.

Take a listen, lemme know what you think.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment