Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Weeknd - Starboy


Artist:  The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk
Genre:  R&B
Language:  Strong

I'm rather happy with the new songs that The Weeknd has put out so far.  False Alarm is a cool deviation from what I would have expected, but since I'm going for a more reaching post here I'm gonna post the more popular song for now.

Hey, instead of talking about this though we're gonna talk about the last week of October.

Got a 2 year tradition going of having it be the "Week Of Evil" and I don't plan on changing anything anytime soon.

Long story short I'm willing to take some suggestions for it.  I've got a couple days still open that I haven't planned for yet, so fire away either in the comment section or on Facebook.

Cool, catch ya.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment