Friday, November 28, 2014

Rob Zombie - War Zone

In the spirit of Black Friday I thought it appropriate to post one of the songs off of my "Gears Of War/Halo Multiplayer List" that fits the competitive atmosphere that is today.

Personally I have never gone Black Friday shopping, and since I work in food service I only have to show up to work about an hour early to get things done rather than work all night or something like that.  It's not too bad actually, and I get to listen to my music all day, which is a huge bonus.



This track is off of the film of the same name, Punisher:  War Zone.  It's a really bad movie really, but if you want something that's pure straight violence for about 1.5 hours, it's the best thing ever.


Remember, don't kill anybody and have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment