Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lemmy Kilmister and others - Run Rudolph Run

So it started snowing here about a week ago (does schmoney dance) and quite honestly it's been kinda annoying.  I've lost hours at work, had a 25 minute drive home turn into an hour and 45 minutes, and had to find my only coat that is most definitely not a winter coat.

On the other hand, one thing that snow is good for is getting me into a Christmassy mood.  And you know what's the best thing about Christmas music?  Weird Christmas music.

This is a track of of a metal Christmas album that has a pile of metal stars all set up with different songs to play.  It's amazing and I'll probably hit it up a few more times, so I won't spoil it too much.

This song is being performed by Lemmy Kilmister of Mötorhead, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, and Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters.  seeing that I've posted the first two bands, and the last one is way too famous, I'm sure you know who these guys are.



Hope you enjoy the beginning of a very weird Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment