Saturday, April 29, 2017

A to Z 2K17: Y is for Yes


Band:  Yes
Song:  Roundabout
Album:  Fragile
Genre:  Progressive Rock

I never realized how much I was exposed to Prog Rock over the course of my life till I decided to seek out my own selection of music.  While I never got into some of the progier guys like King Crimson or even Yes, I still heard a lot of it.

I got reminded of Yes recently because I guess this song was used at the end of some anime as their cliffhanger track.  Like, something would be about to kill the hero and mid swing it'd freeze and the bassline would start.  I dunno, never seen it personally, but somebody was talking about it and it reminded me of it.

Solid song, solid band, please enjoy.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment