Sunday, April 16, 2017

A to Z 2K17 Runner Up: Megadeth


Band:  Megadeth
Song:  Tornado Of Souls
Album:  Countdown To Extinction
Genre:  Thrash Metal, Technical Metal

A close second to my final decision for "M", Megadeth is a rather good band.

There's of course the whole "Dave Mustaine was kicked out of Metallica" situation, but we aren't going to really talk about that today.  There's plenty of people who are more informed of the situation that can do that.  We're going to talk about the fact that Mustaine plays a freaking awesome rhythm guitar.

Seriously, it's like he did it to just get back at the Metallica guys.  He plays a freaking awesomely complicated rhythm guitar that puts a lot of people so shame.  His riffs are freaking solid and just make me happy.

This isn't really the best example of that I guess, but just know that 90% of the background guitar is the singer.  That's all you need to know to be at least a little impressed.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment