Monday, June 13, 2016

Zao - The Icarus Complex


Band:  Zao
Genre:  Post Hardocore

Ooooo yeaaaah, laaast song.

I heard this song on a compilation album called "This Is Solid State" that was harking the entry to Solid State records step into the spotlight.

I really loved the weird sound going down here.  There's some intense high screaming, the really weird vocal effects  as they enter what I assume is the chorus.  Awe yeah man, all good.

I haven't really heard any of the rest of their stuff though cause back when I first started listening to them I didn't have anything convenient like Spotify, just the good old YouTube.  I mean, that's a great way to find all the music videos and similar music, but not always as good if you don't know what you're looking for, ya dig?

Hope you enjoyed the whole throwback theme.  We'll take a couple days off of themes but it'll return with somebody else's music suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment