Wednesday, June 1, 2016

FM Static - Flop Culture


Band:  FM Static
Genre:  Punk Rock

We gonna start a throwback series for a bit.  Stuff that I started listening to early on, stuff I was given when I first got my iPod, things like that, ya know?  It should be a good time because I'm trying to throw a bunch of them into a list to draw from.

This is from the way back era of Noah.  Back when I thought Rap was garbage, Country was ok, and Rock and Metal rained supreme.  When I first heard FM Static it was when I got a giant dump of music from my friend Matt.  I didn't know what I was getting into but this is one of the bands I liked first because it wasn't as heavy as the rest of it.  Much more mellow than some of the songs I'm going to be posting but harder than what I had.  Good times.

Hope you enjoy, these guys are a lot of fun to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment