Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Let's get used to this.

So I've never blogged before in my life.  It seems like a fun thing though, so I will start in the hopes that it will spur some great conversations about my all time favorite thing; Music.

Today we're gonna talk about a musical style you may not be familiar with, know an Symphonic Death Metal.

Symphonic Death Metal is, in my opinion, one of the better types of music out there.  Don't be scared away by the name, it's truly a beautifully intricate sound if you are willing to sit and listen.

The track I have chosen today is "Prometheus" by Septic Flesh.

Once again, don't disregard the music solely based on the name.

The combination of full choir and classical instruments with harsh vocals and distorted guitars is a mix that most people would look past without a thought, (other than perhaps that it would never work.)

This is one of my favorite tracks off of this album, but not the best, so be sure to check it out if you enjoyed it.





This has been the first is a (hopefully) long series of songs I love.  Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment