Saturday, September 16, 2017

Trivium - In Waves


Band:  Trivium
Song:  In Waves
Album:  In Waves (2011)
Genre:  Metal

I honestly thought I had posted Trivium at some point in the past, but apparently I keep forgetting to.

Here's my mildly low effort post of the day, the song that got me a couple weird looks after school on Friday cause apparently nobody picked up on the fact that I enjoyed Metal and such.

See, in real life I'm a relatively subdued person that is reasonably chill about most things.  My usual black aesthetic doesn't really affect me there since our uniform is black, so the vaguely imposing vibe I've been cultivating for the last 2 years is kinda lost on them.  Plus I wear long sleeves, so you don't see any of my kinda angry looking spiky tattoos.  Shame.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment