Saturday, September 9, 2017

Kanye West - POWER


Artist:  Kanye West
Song:  POWER
Album:  My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Hey hey homies, finished out that first week of school, and I'm rather enjoying it.  I've always enjoyed just learning things and since this is a career path that can make me some reasonable cash I'm even more excited about it.

Actually did a haircut on friday, which was a freaking blast.  I had a hard time partitioning sections of hair, but once I started to do the cut it all fell in rather easily.

Here's the downside though, I'm freaking dead.  I don't know why, I'm just not doing well with this falling asleep on time thing.  Hence me coming back to my dude Kanye for some pump up music.  I'm feeling like I need it this morning, haha



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment