Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tee Grizzley - First Day Out


Artist:  Tee Grizzley
Song:  First Day Out
Album:  My Moment
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So I have a plethora of playlists on Spotify, one of them being a Rap playlist.  I don't know how, but it actually has 24 followers right now, so I try to take it seriously and update it regularly.

Since it's called "Violent/Angry Rap" I do try to keep in that vein as well, and since I can't oversaturate with individual artists this means I hit a lot of the Spotify suggested stuff at the bottom of the list.  Cause of that though I tend to add a lot of artists I don't know too well and I rediscover them by shuffling them up.

Tee Grizzley would be one of those guys.  I found this song on the list just this past Saturday and was impressed at how clean and clear his vocal work sounded compared to a lot of the rappers I listen to, since the group I tend to frequent hits up the Mumble Rap spectrum a little bit.  That's not a bad thing, but it makes dudes like this stand out a lot.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment