Sunday, September 10, 2017

Gogol Bordello - Start Wearing Purple


Band:  Gogol Bordello
Song:  Start Wearing Purple
Album:  Gypsy Punks:  Underdog World Strike (2005)
Genre:  Gypsy Punk

From time to time I find some sort of pure gold music.  Honestly, I wasn't expecting to find some as close together as I did this time though.

Just the other day I was talking to my brother and he revealed to me one of the greatest musical blends of all time, Gypsy Punk.

I'll admit I had my doubts at first, but as it went on it just got better and better.  Like, it's all super traditional sounding gypsy music, then it's all Punk Rock.  I'm so happy with it, you don't even know.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment