Monday, September 11, 2017

Knife Party - Battle Sirens


Artist:  Knife Party feat. Tom Morello
Song:  Battle Sirens
Album:  Battle Sirens (single, 2016)
Genre:  Dubstep

You know what's still a blast even though it's out of style?  Dubstep.

There's a couple good artists out there still, though the demand for the style in general just isn't there now.  That bums me out a lot too, cause Knife Party is hands down on of my favorite acts of the genre.  They're so good at what they do it's not even funny.

I mean, a lot of my feelings toward the genre were heavily influenced by Payday 2's soundtrack, and Knife Party sounds the most like them.  Still though, just the way they make their builds and drops make me really happy, I'm glad they exist.

Also if you're into Pandora and want some solid Dubstep, Knife Party's mix is the bomb, way better than a lot of the other ones I tried.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment