Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Dark Sermon - The Eyeless Needle


Band:  Dark Sermon
Genre:  Death Metal

When I first posted these guys a few months back I have to say I'm really mad.  I wasted my favorite song of the year on a post about how I had no clue what I was getting into with that freaking show.  Dark Sermon was one of the best live bands I've ever seen and I wasted Rat King talking about how it was the first song of theirs I'd heard yet.

I love that song so much, it honestly may be my favorite song I was introduced to this year.  I like to pretend I have a good amount of music I expose myself to over the course of the year and while some of it's really good, most of it ends up hitting the "Yeah, that's cool" pile of stuff that doesn't leave a mark.

This song though, it has a bass solo in it, which speaks to me obviously.  And the bit right before it?  The riff is just so freaking good.  I love this band so much, I can't wait till they put out some new material.  Or even better honestly, I can't wait to see them live again.  Hopefully soon.

Great band though with a solid attitude, give em a listen.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment