Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Chance The Rapper - No Problem


Artist:  Chance The Rapper feat. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne
Genre:  Rap Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Firstly, I think it's hilarious that Wayne enters this video by skateboarding in.  Skateboarding is kinda a thing he does, so I just find it amusing, ya know?

Secondly, DJ Khaled needs to get the hell out of everybody's videos, it's kinda starting to bug me.  Still though, bless up, major key, and all his trademark catchphrases.

Ok, to the real post though.

I don't know that I've listened to Chance before this song, but this is such a happy cheery song I don't think I'll pass on him much longer.  I mostly heard this song because freaking 2 Chainz is on it and I have an issue with enjoying 2 Chainz features a little too much.

Happy song though, so check it.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment