Monday, January 30, 2017

Childish Gambino - The Worst Guys


Artist:  Childish Gambino feat. Chance The Rapper
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Generally I have to be in a really specific mood before I listen to Childish Gambino cause his music is kinda all over the place.  I don't mean that in a bad way at all, but it's really hard to get into if you aren't anticipating it.

Like, when I heard him for the first time it was his song Sweatpants.  It's a really "regular" sounding rap song so that's what I assumed most of his music would sound like.  A lot of his stuff is some really conversational sounding music that is really chill to listen to.  It's like he's telling a story and there just happens to be a beat in the background.

Not this song though, this is a fairly standard sounding song cause I figure if you want to hear one of the other kinds you can find it.  Here's on I like.

His album Camp is fantastic by the way, you should check it out.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment