Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A t Z Challenge: W is for White Zombie


Band:  White Zombie
Genre:  Groove Metal
Language:  Strong

Who loves White Zombie?  You love White Zombie.  Everybody loves White Zombie.

Well fine, you don't have to like them but you can at least appreciate their contribution to the music scene with the popularization of Groove Metal.  Ya know, Metal with some groove.

This has always been one of my favorite driving songs though, for real.  It used to be that I could start this song and right when the slide guitar intro would hit I'd be hitting the main road and getting some speed going.  It was a blast.

This song is, to me, the epitome of Zombie's sound.  His new solo stuff is good, but this song just makes me think of his stuff every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment