Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lil Wayne - 6 Foot 7 Foot


Artist:  Lil Wayne
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

This was my first experience with Lil Wayne in his own material and I really liked it.  He's got a pile of really decent lines in it too that make me laugh.

One of my favorites though is one that I told my brother.  "Married to the money, f*ck the world, that's adultery."  It amused me a lot so I told him but he decided to take it down the punk rock path.  If you're a true anarchist then you're all like "yeah, f*ck the world man!", but if you're in it for the money then that kind of attitude really doesn't make much ca$h dolla', ya dig?

I also like the line "Real Gs move in silence like lasagna".  Get it?  Cause the letter G is silent in lasagna?

Anyway, this song is a lot more chill that what's comin' to ya, so enjoy while it lasts, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment