Sunday, August 2, 2015

Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies


Band:  Panic! At The Disco
Genre:  Alternative Rock
Language:  Some (Chorus)
Themes:  Don't spread gossip?

When I first heard these guys I had bought an iPod from a friend that had a bunch of music on it.  I'm eternally annoyed that I didn't keep all the music, but at the time I also deleted any music that had swearing in it.  That was a long time ago when I was a good kid.

Turns out I heard them ages before with that stupid song "Nine In The Afternoon", but the decided to go in a very different direction after that first album.  Can't say I'm too sad about that, though they still make music that I don't usually listen to just cause it's a little weird.  I don't really know what it is either, it's just not stuff I'm super into.

I like this song a lot though, so listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment