Saturday, August 1, 2015

Theory Of A Deadman - Lowlife

I know today I would usually be doing a blog type thing with the "Let's Talk" tag, but to be honest nothing much has changed recently.  I'll save it for a different day so don't worry, you'll still get a look at whatever I'm doing.


Band:  Theory Of A Deadman
Genre:  Alternative Rock
Language:  Strong
Themes:  Proud to be trailer trash

I first heard these guys on the radio, but going through my little 90s 2000s kick here reminded me of their existence.  They're a pretty good band considering I placed them in the mental folder of "bands that sound like Nickleback".  I don't know whether that will affect your opinion about them, but I have a very on/off relationship with them.

Please look at this picture of the singer though, tell my that's not some of the most fantastic hair for a band of this style to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment