Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thomas The Dank Engine, the tale and story.

Today I'm going to introduce you to the wonderful world of Thomas The Dank Engine.

Somebody found that the Thomas The Tank Engine theme song worked well with an awful lot of rap sounds placed over it.  I'm not here to judge, but I'd call that man a genius.

Now before you click that link I gave you I will warn you.  A lot of those posts suck.  There are a few gems in there, but you need to scroll a lot.  or you could just set the sorting options for the top posts of all time.

This is the first Dank Engine song I ever heard, and it still holds a really special place in my heart.

When I showed it to my mom she claimed that it ruined my childhood.  Not sure how it killer her perception of mine, but whatever.



We have 3 songs here.  In order are Come On, Machine Gun Funk, and Sky Is The Limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment