Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Five Finger Death Punch - 100 Ways To Hate

I'm not sure who was the person behind this remix cause they just put it at the end of their album.  I'm supposing that it was just could have done, or maybe it was an aspiring sound tech that wanted to be special.  I don't really know though, so let's move on.

This is one of my favorite pump up songs.  I can't recall if I posted the original before, but the raw "I hate you" energy that pours off of this is some of my favorite stuff, ya know?  I really enjoy the aggressive energy of it.

Funny thing, this video has some major issues staying on YouTube, so here's a Soundcloud link that's been up for 2 years.  Should be safe.


Here's a Spotify one though, just in case the Soundcloud one goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment