Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Agonist - Panophobia

My brother showed this band to me a very long time ago, but I never remembered to actually check them out.  Well he showed them to me again yesterday, so I figure this is the best way for me to remember to actually look up their stuff again.

Firstly, this is an example of Metalcore done right.  Secondly, just in case you haven't started watching the video yet, the singer is a chick.

I don't care who you are, this girls screaming is absolutely amazing.  She's got some killer lows too, and she does clean singing.  There is only one piece of bad news here, and that's that she is in the band Arch Enemy now and they vastly underutilize her talent.

The new singer they have is really generic sounding and I kinda hate her, but I'll let you pick for yourself whether you like her or not.  Honestly, you probably don't like this song at all and you'll be moving on with your life as soon as you finish this post.  That's ok, I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment