Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Europe - The Final Countdown

I really don't care for this song.  I have had people whistle it at me just to bug me for years now, and that really made me not like it.

Still though, it's stuck in my head, and that's what usually governs my posting anyway.

I'm not gonna talk about this song though, I'm gonna talk about tomorrow.

Tomorrow is April 1st, and while I'd love to do some sort of joke type of thing, I'm not.  What this is is the beginning of a wonderful month.  A month of A to Z.

I am participating in the A to Z Challenge this year as some of you may remember from a post a while back.  Well for those of you that care, it is starting tomorrow.

What I'm gonna be doing is posting full albums.  I've got all but "Q" picked out right now, and I'm really really excited about this.

I hope you're all as excited about next month as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment