Sunday, December 28, 2014

Metallica - Fuel

Metallica was one of my first metal bands I ever got into, followed quickly by Iron Maiden.  While I really don't enjoy any of their new stuff post Black album (which is a little hypocritical cause of this being off of Reload), the album they put out called S&M is without a doubt in my top 10 albums.

Basically the album is them playing a concert with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.  It may seem like an unoriginal idea since a lot of bands seem to be doing things like that, but it's seriously amazing to listen to.  Enter Sandman and Battery wrap up the show and they are seriously jaw dropping.

I picked Fuel for this because if you're familiar with the original you'll know that this is a purely enhanced version.  I feel like there is literally nothing wrong with this track.


No comments:

Post a Comment