Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)

I'm gonna preface this by saying I pure straight hater Limp Bizkit till about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  Not for any reason really then the fact that they represented an unbridled amount of Douchebaggery and such.  I was a music purist for a long time for reasons like this.

Seriously though, this guy.

I started liking them though, because I got into rapcore and these guys are, if anything, rapcore.

They got their name because the singer, Fred Durst (pictured) wanted a name that was as easy to say as "Led Zeppelin", other than that he was very not picky.  Google the names they considered.  They're horrible.

Coming in strong in the nu-metal/rapcore scene, these guys managed to alienate another band who was a major name with Durst's trash talk during one show.  Talking about how all of Slipknot's fans were "a bunch of fat kids" he got a whole pile of their own fans ticked at him since he had a mountain of mutual fans.  Basically, he's a moron.

Still though, their music can be kinda catchy, which is why I enjoy them at times.



Of course I would pick the one song that everybody knows to post though.  Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment