Sunday, March 27, 2016

Twenty One Pilots - Ride


Band:  Twenty One Pilots
Genre:  Alternative Rock, Alternative Hip Hop

It really sucks cause the music I'm really into right at this moment is going to be featured in the A to Z, so I'm having some issues coming up with good stuff, ya know?

I decided to try and think of something I wouldn't think of, and that made me think of all the music my sister likes.  See, she plays Ukulele and if there's one group she plays a lot it's Twenty One Pilots.

On top of that there's a lot of people at work that are in love with these guys.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I've hardly heard any of their stuff, which I happen to like, but I almost feel tired of it because I've heard so much already, ya know?

Anyway, enjoy a very nice little tune that reminds me of a Dirty Heads song.

No comments:

Post a Comment