Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta


Artist:  Kendrick Lamar
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

A friend of mine turned me toward Kendrick a while ago and I really just didn't get into him.  Bad luck for you though, cause I just got into his stuff and hence, am posting.

Like I said though, I'll back away from the Rap and Metal for a few days at least after this post.  I tend to forget to post songs though and when I get back to things I'll think I posted stuff that I never got around to posting but am 100% convinced I did.  I'm reasonably good at that...

Hey though, solid song here, song you'll like tomorrow, and A to Z starting back up soon!  This'll be a great time.  There's a line in here where he just keeps going and going without a breath.  It's tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment