Thursday, March 3, 2016

B.o.B. - Headband


Artist:  B.o.B. feat. 2 Chainz
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Recently Mr. B.o.B. has been educating us on how the world is actually flat.

Dude's a moron.

This song we are looking into the lyrical gold that spills from 2 Chainz mouth.



Whistling Dixie


Middle school, I was getting head on a ten speed

Gigolo blood line, pimpin' hereditary
Black on 28's, it remind of February
Day you can fuck with me, that would be Neveruary
Dead ass rapper should have came with a cemetery
I am so cold, n*gga like Ben & Jerry
Fill a nigga, deal a n*gga, kill a nigga, obituary
My vision blurry, these bitches flirtin'
I've been drinking all night, I think my kidney's hurtin'
So I closed the curtains on the 62
Her ass would knock your ass out, you better stick and move
Chain hang to my ding-a-ling
Chain hang, chain hang to my ding-a-ling
To do a threesome you gotta intervene
Her legs so sexy when I'm in-between


Every time I listen to this song I'm struck by how freaking deep my Chainz gets.

I mean, it'll be Neveruary before I can think of messing with this guy.  He's as cold as ice cream with a chain that hangs to his ding-a-ling, so you know he's not one to mess with.

For real though, what does a Gigolo blood line have to do with being a pimp?  That confuses me.

Lyrical genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment