Monday, January 18, 2016

Tyga - Rack City


Artist:  Tyga
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

Here's a song I discovered while I was out and looking for new music last week.  We mostly gonna talk about what I was up to though.

I met a lot of new people, I learned that I could keep up with some people that I thought of as pros in their areas, and I learned that I am apparently a person who is fun to work with.

I learned that I'm reasonably good with first impression guesses since I pegged a couple people as bad workers the first day I met them and as the week went on I was definitely correct.

I got to talk to the head of CFA corporate HR team like he was an equal and had him give me solid advice.

I had people who had been doing this for years say that they enjoyed working with me, that I did well, and that they hoped to work with me again.

I'm going to call this trip an amazing success.

No comments:

Post a Comment