Sunday, January 24, 2016

Jay Z - 99 Problems


Artist:  Jay Z
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

I know, I know.  "Noah.  This is too much cRap music again.  Please stop."

Yeah, I'm listening to a lot of Rap right now because of the people I'm hanging out with, so you understand, right?

I mean, everybody get's stuck in music ruts, right?  I think I mostly do a decent job at keeping some variation in when I'm honestly only really listening to one of my Rap playlists or my Metal playlists.

This is a song that I've only actually heard in a mashup before, but that mashup is really good so that was ok for me.  Here's two different links to check that out.

It's really freaking catchy and has a great beat.  Ya know, the primary reason I listen to a lot of songs.

Enjoy, haha


No comments:

Post a Comment