Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Thirty Seconds to Mars - The Kill


Band:  Thirty Seconds To Mars
Genre:  Alternative Rock

Hey, this is day 2 of my times down in South Carolina, so we'll see how this goes, eh?  I wrote all of these ahead of time so that I wouldn't fall behind in posting because of sheer exhaustion, but I'm gonna try to update some stuff from time to time anyway.

I never knew who did this song until some time last week, so I decided to post it so I will remember that they exist in the future.  It's a method that works sometimes, so here's hoping it happens again, eh?



AFTERNOON UPDATE:

Here's day 2.  I'm updating now cause it just makes more sense, ya know?  I'm gonna be the cow tonight at the dedication dinner and I'm honestly super stoked about that.  Then tomorrow I'm gonna be working a longer shift of actually doing stuff.  Thursday is the killer though.  Thursday through Saturday I'm working 40 hours.  Just on those days.  Actually since I'm closing it might be more, but still.  It's gonna be rough, but I'm really really excited to be a part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment