Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Marilyn Manson - Four Rusted Horses


Artist:  Marilyn Manson
Genre:  Alternative Metal

This is a track off of a singularly disappointing album.  I don't know where he went wrong, but it was really acoustic heavy and the bass sounded way too fuzzy.  He usually has really top notch people playing with him so I feel like this was his weird experimental album that sounds nothing like his usual material.

On another note, I had never heard this song for the longest time, but some of my friends talked about it like it was his biggest single ever.  Honestly, this song isn't enough like most of his stuff to make me think of it as one of his defining singles.  Not sure where they got their information about this.

I see it was used as the theme song of the game F.E.A.R. 3, so maybe they commissioned it like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment