Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Karmin - No Flex Zone


Artist:  Karmin and Watsky
Genre:  Rap

Watsky is somebody I got introduced to a while ago by a friend of mine, but I never really listened to him.  He's a really good rapper, I just never got around to looking into his stuff.

Karmin on the other hand, is another person I haven't listened to before.  Honestly, the only reason I didn't listen to them is because they're a YouTube cover artist.  I try to avoid them in general because I had a friend fangirl about one of them a while ago and, no matter how good they are, I just can't get into them now.

I might have to make an exception here though, cause this is a good remix of the original song.

Late edit by like 7 days, but that line "Coming out late like Dre with Detox"?  That's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment