Friday, November 20, 2015

Within Temptation - And We Run


Band:  Within Temptation feat. Xzibit
Genre:  Symphonic Metal
Language:  Brief, Strong

So I'm sitting and listening to music, right?  While I am sitting and doing something that I do on a daily basis I decide to make a playlist of Power, Melodic Death, and Symphonic Metal.  Ya know, just cause.

I go to Nightwish's Spotify page and see an album that is them, Within Temptation, and Epica.  While scrolling past it to more familiar songs I see the name Xzibit.  I assumed it was something like what happened on Ghost B.C.'s page where they accidentally go credited with writing a Wu-Tang album, but no.  No no no no no.  It was actually Xzibit on a Symphonic Metal song.

The best part?  It's not terrible.  I actually would love to hear them do more like this or more of the style from another band.

Nuclear Blast again for those of you following with me.


Oh, and just in case you didn't believe me about the Ghost thing, here's my proof.  Search it, it's down near their first release and only got added fairly recently.  Recently meaning like, in the last couple months.


No comments:

Post a Comment