Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Neon Trees - Animal


Band:  Neon Trees
Genre:  Pop Rock, Alt Rock

I remember hearing this song a lot a few years ago.  On of the college stations nearby played the song a lot, and since my dad liked it I also heard it at home a lot.

Apparently Ganon's radio is a big deal or something.  Like, I hear it's online and listened to all over the country?  It's really weird to hear that, not gonna lie.  Who would have thought that something from Erie would ever be a big deal, ya know?  Well you might not know, but Erie isn't an amazing place.  Not bad, but not great either.

Till the city turned to crap we used to be known as Gem City.  Fun fact.

Back to the music though.  It's a really catchy song though and even though I forgot it existed I do like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment