Friday, November 27, 2015

Carach Angren - Bitte Tötet Mich


Band:  Carach Angren
Genre:  Black Metal
Language:  Strong
Themes:  Suicide

So I'm sure you noticed that I'm generally really bad at remembering to include holidays in my posts.  I would apologize, but I don't think there's a such thing as Thanksgiving music, so we're gonna call this a free pass.

I was gonna post a different song, but then Jeff came in and said, "You're listening to that?  Come on, Black Metal Friday man."  I'm actually really annoyed at myself that I didn't think of that.

Hey though, it's like, the only Black Metal band I'm really familiar with.  Hooray.

Someday I'll listen to the genre enough to get one or two different artists in here.  Seriously though, Symphonic Black Metal is so much better in general than regular Black Metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment