Sunday, June 21, 2015

Deuce - Nobody Likes Me

I mentioned some stuff about this guy back in December some time, but rather than look back and make sure I'm not repeating myself I'm just gonna mention the stuff that I want to.

After getting kicked from Hollywood Undead Deuce went a little weird.  To be fair, his former band mates took credit for a lot of the work that he did and that's gonna bug anybody.  Still though, I'm sure you wouldn't go out and write a song titled "Nobody Likes Me" to get over it.  It's a really whiney sounding and makes him seem like a teenager.  Hey, whatever works for him though.

I'm actually really disappointed that he hasn't put out any new material though since 2012.  I love his sound and I'd like to check out more stuff from him.


No comments:

Post a Comment