Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Stone Sour - Do Me A Favor


Band:  Stone Sour
Genre:  Metal

Yo, I feel like I've only scratched the surface with a lot of bands like this that I've posted a few times so let's return to a couple more frequently posted artists that I happen to know a relatively large amount about compared to some of the other artists that I only know a couple of their songs.

I mean we should talk about the album this is on first.  For the most part in this 2 part album there is a track that is at least similar to another between parts 1 and 2.  It's a rather cool dynamic actually, I'd advise checking the whole album if you have the time.  It's got a whole story that goes on, rather cool stuff.

This song kinda mirrors A Rumor Of Skin from Part 1.  You'll really hear the similarity around the 3:22 mark, so there ya go.  You've gotta listen to all of Do Me A Favor yourself though, I'm not gonna help you there.  I can't ruin all the fun, right?

Hope you like this song though, it's solid.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment