Monday, January 26, 2015

Deftones - 7 Words

I really don't know too much about these guys, but I recently started ripping my CD collection to get it in one place and I found a bunch of stuff that I got ages ago and promptly forgot about.

To put this in perspective, I have ripped 146 albums (not counting double disc special editions) with a total of 1778 songs, and I'm only half way through everything I own.  Seriously, this is a problem.  This is just the stuff that I had "in transit" which means in my car or on top of my dresser cause I'm out of CD space in the drawer that used to store all of my music in it.

Deftones though.  I got 2 albums and I haven't done anything with them till about last week.  At that point this is one of the tracks that stood out to me as being super catchy and amazing.  I don't know if you'll care for it as much, but I hope you do like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment