Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket


Band: Cake
Song: Short Skirt, Long Jacket
Album: Comfort Eagle (2001)
Genre: Alternative Rock

I fell asleep last night and I wasn't sure what I was going to post, and when I woke up after the best night of sleep I've had in ages I still didn't know.

That's why I figured it'd be a good idea to give you guys some Cake.  Cake isn't bad at all, I'm a fan of the weird sarcastic monotone they have going on.  This video is really funny since it's a bunch of random people reacting to this song, so at least check it out for some solid reactions.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Love the reactions - shows a lot about people. Song is okay too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Some of those people were a lot ruder than I think I would have been, even with stuff I hated. A good time all around though, haha

      Delete