Tuesday, October 3, 2017

P!nk - So What


Artist:  P!nk
Song:  So What
Album:  Funhouse (2008)
Genre:  Pop, R&B
Language:  Strong

Well here's what I was gonna post yesterday till the whole Ghost thing threw me off course.  I've realized more and more that P!nk is a vocalist I've heard all over the place, but I never knew it was her songs.  Not a bad thing, just not an observant thing on my part I suppose.

I dunno, it's just good music, ya know?  It's stuff like this that makes me glad I managed to get out of my Metal Elitist faze so I could start to like music again.

Edit:  Sorry that some of these last posts have been going live late.  I have them set to go live at midnight, but sometimes it auto corrects to when I actually finished them.  It's something I just need to look out for better



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment