Friday, October 30, 2015

Week Of Evil: Deicide - Between The Flesh And The Void


Band:  Deicide
Genre:  Death Metal
Language:  Strong
Themes:  Satanism

Well here we go, my heavy hitter.

This is the band that bumped Behemoth from the top slot of evil bands I know of since Behemoth is a stage show, and this band (or at least the singer) is legit.

The singer/bass player actually has an inverted cross branded into his forehead.  Not tattooed.  Branded.  He's a really weird fellow.

A lot of people claim that this guy has some killer vocal work, but really on this album at least he just sounds like George Fisher of Cannibal Corpse.  Maybe a few years ago he was bigger, but he's not as good as I thought he would be.

Boom, here ends this year's week of evil.  I enjoyed it, but I'm guessing you guys probably didn't.  Eh, maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment